Graco Mark V PC TexSpray has a list of feautures which makes it ideal for completing the task ahead, this machine delivers a higher flow rate that enables you to get the job done much faster. These are some of the feautres of the machine:
- This machine has a brushless DC Motor which is MaxPower, this means that there is no need for changining of brushes which is therefore a saving in cost. The motor and some internal features are all in enclosed which is therefore protected.
- A drive system which has the advantage of running quietly and therefore has a lifetime gurentee.
- SmartControl 3.0 pressure control which offers consistent spray fan which helps with the pressure on this area, this machine also includes ProGuard technology.
- Endurance Pump with Max Flo+ is a key feature on this machine, it is very durable and easy service desgin meaning the maintanence on this is minimal and easy to use.
- The design of the cart is a chrome over steel which means the machine is very durable and tough and can last a good few years.
- This design has a ceramic and stainless steel ball sets, this means that the machine provides its maximum versatility which wont be afftected with what is being sprayed.
- There is an Easy Out Pump Filter, this means when changing or removing the filter there is much less spillage.
- Heavy duty Pump Valve, is maintanence free desing which enables the machine to withstand dumping at high pressure.
- Max Delivery - 5.1lpm (North American & UK Models)
- Max Delivery - 4.5lpm (International Models)
- Weight - 59KG
- Max Tip Size - 0.039" (North American & UK Models)
- Max Tip Size - 0.035" (International Models)
An airless spray machine is ideal for large areas and for speedy application. Paint is pumped under pressure through a small tip that atomises it into a fan. Most professional machines are ideal for emulsion and masonry coatings, a higher specification machine can support more than one gun or even spray plaster.
Used correctly airless is clean and fast, by adding attachments such as a power roller you can use your machine in more confined areas but still with increased speed and efficiency.
Airless spraying is 6 times faster than brush & roller so your investment can soon be paid back by savings in time.