The GMAX II 3900 ProConnect Optimum is the ideal unit to spray a full range of coatings on residential, commercial and industrial jobs. It sprays perfectly acrylics, primers, emulsions, waterborne and solvent based paints.
- Heavy Duty Cart Design - The proven design of cart and wheel make this powerful unit very easily transportable to the job-site.
- ProConnect - ProConnect no-tools pump removal system allows you to replace your pump in seconds, without any tools, on the job, quick and easy.
- Hose Reel - Roll on and off in a few seconds. 45 m hose, giving an autonomy to spray in a range of 90 m without transporting the unit. Easy for transport, easy for storage.
- Honda Engine - Compact and lightweight reliable motor technology, very easy to start. Comes with oil alert which helps to guarantee the optimal performance of the motor.
- Max tip size - 1 gun = 0.035", 2 guns = 0.023"
- Max pressure - 230 bar (3300 psi)
- Flow - 4.7 litres per minute
- Weight - 50 kg (109 lbs)
- Max hose length - 45m
- Engine - Honda 120 cc / 3.5 hp @ 3600 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity - 2.5L
An airless spray machine is ideal for large areas and for speedy application. Paint is pumped under pressure through a small tip that atomises it into a fan. Most professional machines are ideal for emulsion and masonry coatings, a higher specification machine can support more than one gun or even spray plaster.
Used correctly airless is clean and fast, by adding attachments such as a power roller you can use your machine in more confined areas but still with increased speed and efficiency.
Airless spraying is 6 times faster than brush & roller so your investment can soon be paid back by savings in time.